Political Correctness is the arch-enemy of truth, justice, and rationality.
Congratulations! You’ve found the Third Rail blog.
Censorship is alive and well. The vast majority of it comes from the left, from so-called “progressives.” An unexpected legacy of my generation’s ‘Free Speech’ movement, perhaps? As they say, “the road to hell is paved with good intentions.”
Support this blog site, stand up for real free speech, not just politically correct free speech. Become a follower and contribute to the discussions. Thank you.
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
· the Louisiana Muslim woman who claimed two MAGA-hat wearing white men grabbed her wallet and hijab while yelling racial slurs;
· the Church organist who spray-painted a swastika and “Heil Trump” on his own church;
· the Texas man who set fire to his car and spray-painted “n----- lovers” on his garage;
· the black student who spread racist notes around the campus of St. Olaf College in Minnesota to “draw attention to concerns” about the racist climate on campus;
· ditto the Kansas State U. black student who placed racist notes on his own car, reading “Go home n----- boy,” and “Whites only”;
· the hate crime hoax of Khalil Cavil, a waiter in a Texas restaurant, who posted a picture on Facebook of a racist note calling him a “terrorist” on a bill in lieu of a tip.
Saturday, October 6, 2018
Friday, September 28, 2018
Mao Zedong said that power comes out of the barrel of a gun. Today, power comes from one’s membership in a victim group.
And still, as his list of victims and sex crimes grows daily, he doubled-down on his fealty to feminism in a tightly-scripted interview with Martha McCullum on FoxNews (Mon. 9/24). With no hint of shame, he boasted of keeping his virginity till “many years” after entering college. What a Boy Scout! Surely, no one could believe that such a 17-year-old beta male would grope a 15-year-old girl at a party where alcohol was flowing?
Thursday, August 23, 2018
Proclaiming hatred of whites is indeed a meme. Most recently it became newsworthy when it was revealed that the New York Times hired a woman (Sarah Jeong) to their editorial board who had a history of tweets proclaiming her hatred of whites, especially white men.
Mollie’s tweet could’ve been made by any of thousands of white college students—that’s called self-othering, btw. Demonizing whites is now an ingredient in our enculturation—not just in the academy but also the popular culture. That’s the reality.
Friday, August 10, 2018
" ... being racist is not just prejudice, it's prejudice plus power. So one could argue that some of her tweets, even without context, note that she has a prejudice, perhaps, against white men. But that, in fact, does not make her racist. I don't think she's a racist."
This was after she first tried justifying it by attacking those that exposed the tweets, and then by employing the standard “context” excuse:
These self-same, self-othering idiots have also managed to marry "toxic" with "masculinity" in the public consciousness.