Political Correctness is the arch-enemy of truth, justice, and rationality.
Congratulations! You’ve found the Third Rail blog.
Censorship is alive and well. The vast majority of it comes from the left, from so-called “progressives.” An unexpected legacy of my generation’s ‘Free Speech’ movement, perhaps? As they say, “the road to hell is paved with good intentions.”
Support this blog site, stand up for real free speech, not just politically correct free speech. Become a follower and contribute to the discussions. Thank you.
Monday, December 23, 2019
Tuesday, November 26, 2019
ch. 1 of Notes from the 3rd Rail (volume 2): Stage IV
- Marcus Clintonius Americus
Transgenderism in sports
Transgender dating woes
- Queerness in Comics
- A Child’s Room to Choose: Encouraging Gender Identity and Expression in School and Public Libraries
- LGBTQ+ Creators and Characters in Kids, Tween, and Teen Comics
- Reading the Rainbow: Teaching Kids about Pride and LGBTQ+ History
- Are You Going to Tell My Parents?: The Minor’s Right to Privacy in the Library
- Telling Stories, Expanding Boundaries: Drag Queen Storytimes in Libraries
Child drag queens
The other mass hysteria
Normalization of homosexuality